Solved

Responsive Sidebar (Height)

I created a side bar header with Elementor. I have an issue with the side bar not being responsive when I change the height of the window. In other words, when I view my website in a lower resolution the icons on the bottom of the header are cut off because the height of the column stays the same. If you switch between 1440p and 1080p or 1080p and 720p etc.. you will notice that the icons below the menus get cut off. Is there any way to make this column responsive to different window heights?

icon

Best answer by Strahinja Zivkovic 10 June 2021, 08:05

@Michael Lopez set the section height to Fit the screen. Also, if you want a truly responsiveness use rems instead of pixels for the text (menu) and adjust padding or margins in %.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Michael Lopez set the section height to Fit the screen. Also, if you want a truly responsiveness use rems instead of pixels for the text (menu) and adjust padding or margins in %.

@Strahinja for some reason it’s still not reacting when I change the height of the webpage. However I just decided to shrink the size of the menu altogether so that it fits in at least a 1080p display.