Solved

WooCommerce Verification Questions

• 15 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Good afternoon I hope everyone is well :)

This is my first question posted in these forums, so I hope that I have this in the right place and that I’m following all of the rules - if there is anything wrong with my post, please let me know [be gentle!] and I’ll be more than happy to change it accordingly.

We are currently working on a pharmacy site for a client and they have slipped us a bit of a curveball. They’d like to add a few questions when a users adds a product to the cart to verify the meds are suitable. 

Basically, we’re aiming for something like this https://www.chemist-4-u.com/sudafed-decongestion-non-drowsy-12-tablets [on this site, when you add the product to the cart a popup appears with a few qualifying questions].

Ideally we’d like to create something similar to this, but it doesn’t necessarily need to be a popup .

Does anyone know of a plugin that could be utiilised to achieve something along these lines please?

Thanks a lot for reading, any help would be greatly appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Adam Tommasi 15 June 2021, 15:24

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2

I think the WooCommerce Custom Fields plugin would work for you

WooCommerce Custom Fields by RightPress | CodeCanyon

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

HI @Antony Hepworth only thing that i think can be applied, looklike solution, is a pop up on that you insert a form with conditional logic.

in a previous post of @Trent Tarala 

you can read my reply about this kind of form but, in your case, it must be applied to a Product on ecommerce so i think that’s not so “easy”.

i know some pro plugin (so i can not promote on forum) that can manage data but it’s to test and try with more attention.

I hope to have given you some suggests to better investigate 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks for your replyMario, much appreciated.

If you know of any premium plugins, please do feel free to direct message me :)

Userlevel 1
Badge

Good morning Adam, thanks so much for this. At first glance it looks like this may well do what I’m hoping to achieve. I’ll have to investigate in more detail, but I feel like I have much more of a starting point now.

Thanks again for your kind help :)

Userlevel 2

Good morning Adam, thanks so much for this. At first glance it looks like this may well do what I’m hoping to achieve. I’ll have to investigate in more detail, but I feel like I have much more of a starting point now.

Thanks again for your kind help :)

Great, glad I can help! Good luck to you.