Solved

Video Playlist Widget Vimeo

• 17 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Under the topic “How to Use the Video Playlist Widget in Elementor [pro]” already came the request to be able to implement Vimeo Videos (and maybe iframe in the future?). 

Is there a way to make Vimeo videos usable maybe by altering the functions.php?

I have a mini LMS Project for a customer I have to release until next week any solution to make Vimeo usable would be so helpful :raised_hands:

Thanks

-Aebl

icon

Best answer by Strahinja Zivkovic 21 June 2021, 11:35

View original

2 replies

Under the topic “How to Use the Video Playlist Widget in Elementor [pro]” already came the request to be able to implement Vimeo Videos (and maybe iframe in the future?). 

Is there a way to make Vimeo videos usable maybe by altering the functions.php?

I have a mini LMS Project for a customer I have to release until next week any solution to make Vimeo usable would be so helpful :raised_hands:

Thanks

-Aebl

Additional:

I went the way with self hosting my videos but sadly there is no way to have the video unmuted by default. In general for an LMS like tool I think it would make more sense to have unmuted as the default setting.

In the elementor video widget is a toggle to choose between muting or unmuting videos by default pls bring some of this functionality to the video player widget!

Thanks

-Aebl

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi @Marco Ströher I’m using 3rd party solution for Video Playlist (video gallery). https://ultimateelementor.com/widgets/video-gallery/

It has the Vimeo support too and lots other things (filterable tabs, embed and play inline, play in lightbox … etc.)