Question

Pop up displaying once

• 30 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to set up a pop up to only display once per session. I used the trigger on page load to open within 1 sec, but if I close the pop up and swap to another page of the site it appears again. 

I used the advanced rule ‘show up to 1 time’ on open but it doesn’t display at all. 

Any idea what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi, you can use a custom icon for the close action , set it's url to dynamic, popup, close popup, and tick the box to not show again.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

At the moment the only way for the user to see this popup again is if he cleares his browser cache. 

Badge

Thanks Asafr! This worked, but there is any way to be reopen if I left session and open the site again?

Badge +1

Hi, you can use a custom icon for the close action , set it's url to dynamic, popup, close popup, and tick the box to not show again.

Hi Asaf,

Could you please help me with this I cannot find the solution. Already tried many ways…
Looking forward receiving your reply. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi Asaf,

Could you please help me with this I cannot find the solution. Already tried many ways…
Looking forward receiving your reply. 

What exactly is not working for you?