Question

Pop up displaying once

• 30 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to set up a pop up to only display once per session. I used the trigger on page load to open within 1 sec, but if I close the pop up and swap to another page of the site it appears again. 

I used the advanced rule ‘show up to 1 time’ on open but it doesn’t display at all. 

Any idea what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help.

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi, you can use a custom icon for the close action , set it's url to dynamic, popup, close popup, and tick the box to not show again.

Badge

Thanks Asafr! This worked, but there is any way to be reopen if I left session and open the site again?

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

At the moment the only way for the user to see this popup again is if he cleares his browser cache. 

Badge +1

Hi, you can use a custom icon for the close action , set it's url to dynamic, popup, close popup, and tick the box to not show again.

Hi Asaf,

Could you please help me with this I cannot find the solution. Already tried many ways…
Looking forward receiving your reply. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi Asaf,

Could you please help me with this I cannot find the solution. Already tried many ways…
Looking forward receiving your reply. 

What exactly is not working for you?