Solved

It's time to hire someone - advice needed

• 10 May 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello All,

I launched my web design business at the start of March last year (three weeks before the first lockdown here in the UK). The business has been continuing to grow and I would now like to employ someone locally (full time).

It’s not as though Elementor is being taught in schools/colleges (and its quite a challenge finding others locally who are proficient with Elementor). Therefore, assuming I will have to hire someone who hasn’t worked with Elementor before - do you have any advice on attributes/skills to look out for? I mean when it comes down to it… being a front end developer isn’t entirely necessary! They just need to be willing to learn the software.

Ritchie

icon

Best answer by Brian 12 May 2021, 16:06

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Good luck on your search! :) Remember that we are a good community and we are from others countries as well.  May be will be nice if you ask for someone who share same time frame and  language :) Just saying :D Good luck on your project.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Be sure to check out experts.elementor.com/ … you may find someone local on there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Ritchie when you say “employ” do you really mean that and all the various laws etc you will have to comply with or do you mean take on a sub-contractor/freelancer? As already mentioned there are some really great Elementor designers on E-experts who are from the UK :)

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Ritchie when you say “employ” do you really mean that and all the various laws etc you will have to comply with or do you mean take on a sub-contractor/freelancer? As already mentioned there are some really great Elementor designers on E-experts who are from the UK :)

Hi Susan,

Thanks for the response. Yes, I mean employ. I’ve utilised freelancers for nearly a year now and it’s time to have someone join the business. I am working towards building an agency. A good friend of mine runs a HR business so I feel in safe hands with regards to the legalities (not to mention my first formal hire will be through the UK government-backed Kickstart scheme).

Appreciate your response.

Ritchie

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That’s great, wishing you good luck with it then @Ritchie  :)

Userlevel 2
Badge

That’s great, wishing you good luck with it then @Ritchie  :)

Thank you Susan!

Hi Richie, 
If you are looking for any outsourcing solutions for now until you find “the one” feel fee to contact me. 
I am based in beautiful city of Brighton and we are fully working on Elementor for last two years. :) 
We may help you with your overload with a reasonable price like it would be from a second world country :slight_smile: