Solved

Use elements from multiple themes?

• 19 July 2021
  • 7 replies

Hello Elementor Community!!!

This is my very first post.

I have a theme that has my desired look for most elementsbut there are a few elements that I wish to implement from other themes. Is it possible to install multiple Elementor themes to my site and pull elements from all? If not, any recommendations?

Cheers!

icon

Best answer by Aviva Darab 22 July 2021, 12:28

Oh, gotcha @jimjmn! “Themes” has a very specific meaning the WordPress community :wink:.

The idea behind the Library Kits is to be able to create a complete website, ready to quickly adapt to your needs, so currently, you can’t select individual parts when importing a kit.

I’m pretty new to the Library Kits myself, but one possible way to do this is to import the Kits you’d like to use parts of, and then just remove any pages and templates you don’t need. I’d suggest importing them without the Site Settings and updating those manually, as they’ll keep overwriting each other if you do import them.

Another option, is to use individual page templates, as opposed to kits. You can find these from within any page using the Elementor Editor. See this doc for more info: https://elementor.com/help/template-library

Good luck and welcome to Elementor!

View original

7 replies

Very helpful!

That’ll work.

Thank you @aviva !

Thanks for the replay @aviva . I may not have done a very good job in asking my question. I am currently using the Hello Elementor theme as my default. What I'm looking to do is to have elements from multiple Elementor themes combined on my project. Is this possible?

Basically, I like some elements from this Elementor theme and other form another. I would like to merge them into one project.

Ha. @aviva Yes that is what I mean. Still trying to get my WP/Elementor lingo right…..coming from the Webflow world :)

Userlevel 4
Badge

You’re welcome. Good luck, and please feel free to share your creations with us!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @jimjmn, by “themes” do you mean Template Kits?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @jimjmn, welcome! You can use any theme with Elementor , but for best results, I recommend using the Hello theme. This will give you the freedom to use any Elementor feature with maximum compatibility.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Oh, gotcha @jimjmn! “Themes” has a very specific meaning the WordPress community :wink:.

The idea behind the Library Kits is to be able to create a complete website, ready to quickly adapt to your needs, so currently, you can’t select individual parts when importing a kit.

I’m pretty new to the Library Kits myself, but one possible way to do this is to import the Kits you’d like to use parts of, and then just remove any pages and templates you don’t need. I’d suggest importing them without the Site Settings and updating those manually, as they’ll keep overwriting each other if you do import them.

Another option, is to use individual page templates, as opposed to kits. You can find these from within any page using the Elementor Editor. See this doc for more info: https://elementor.com/help/template-library

Good luck and welcome to Elementor!