Question

NGO Kit from the Kit Library Appears Quite Different from the 'View Live Demo"

• 23 August 2021
  • 8 replies

Thought I’d give the Kit Library a try.  Imported the NGO Kit.  The Home Page is very, well, scarce of content.  From the descriptions and YT vids I viewed before trying it all out, it was stated it would save a lot of time and only require some changes to content.  In this case, appears to be not true. The ‘View Live Demo’ shows pages with content; the Import, not so.

What should me expectations be, given the descriptions offered pre-usage?

8 replies

Don’t have time to go back and recreate the two tries I had, but I remember partial pages, none appearing pages, incomplete pages.

I have found the kits (2 so far) to be missing key features (i.e. menus, images, place holder language, etc.) as well as over lapping their elements (pop ups from one kit appearing on another).  Support told me that I had to create them.  Sorry but simple things like menus, site icons that are displayed in the demo as well as on their support page images and demo video’s all have them.  I should not have to recreate the wheel even though the ability to make these items is explained.

We are seriously considering to ask for a refund as the time quoted to the client was to modify and customize what is there.  Not creating/adding functionality that is missing.

Userlevel 3

It seems to import fine here. I simply had to add the logo and menu items. It only misses a couple of images in the sample posts that I would be deleting anyway.

What items are missing for you.

Badge

:nauseated_face:

CORRECT!

The only source of feedback has been from the community, and the majority of them are having similar problems.  Those who claim the kits have been working for them haven’t offer much; but then I don’t blame them, they have their own work to get done.

Totality of it all so far?  Not a peep from elementor in these discussions.  I’m just going to avoid them, consider they never existed, and go back to building my own.  Really poor experience overall.

Badge

In all this time you have not gotten anyone to help you?

I have the same experience. When downloading Elementor I decided to make the new website with the Moonly kit. The kit in the overview of the demo came with 13 pages, but I only had 5 downloaded, does anyone know why this has happened? How could I get the ones I am missing?

Can anyone help us with this?

I wish elementor would comment on these occurrences.  There appears to be a number of these cases.  It does not help their image.  There’s simply no explanation offered.  I just don’t understand why they released these and promoted them in the first place.  No one vetted/tested them prior to release?

Badge

I have the same experience. When downloading Elementor I decided to make the new website with the Moonly kit. The kit in the overview of the demo came with 13 pages, but I only had 5 downloaded, does anyone know why this has happened? How could I get the ones I am missing?

Can anyone help us with this?