Question

Nav menu when click on an image

• 11 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello!

Is there a possibility to get the navigation menu shown up when clicking on an image in stead of a button?

I use Elementor Free. 

3 replies

First, you need to visit Media » Add New to upload all your image icons in WordPress. Once uploaded, you need to copy their URLs and paste them in a text editor like Notepad. Next, you need to go to Appearance » Menus and click on the 'Screen Options' button at the top right corner of your screen.

Thanks

Thank you for your answer.

So I can't use a normal image (jpg), it has to be an icon (ico)?
I tried to convert my image to an icon (ico.), but I could not upload it because of the safety.
Did I do something wrong?

And.. Does my image has to have a small size? Or can I use the size that I want?

Thank you for your answer.

So I can't use a normal image (jpg), it has to be an icon (ico)?
I tried to convert my image to an icon (ico.), but I could not upload it because of the safety.
Did I do something wrong?

And.. Does my image has to have a small size? Or can I use the size that I want?

If the above trick is not working… Install and activate the Menu Image and WP Mobile Menu plugins. These two plugins will help you in setting the jpg images as icons. And also make sure that you are setting the appropriate dimensions for the icons or pictures.