Solved

How to remove the wide gap/space between sections, page headers and page titles

• 8 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi everyone! I am new to elementor and I happy to be here.

I have used elementor to create a site but there are wide gaps between the sections, the header and the title page. I have tried to adjust or remove those gaps but fairly successful with only the landing page.

I really need help as this is making the site look unprofessional.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Ashley Whitehair 8 October 2021, 10:47

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi @Trust_micb,

It’s great to have you here! Perhaps you could provide a screenshot of your editing screen so we can better understand where the gaps are coming from.

You should also check out our fantastic ‘Getting Started with Elementor’ course. It’s packed full of helpful guidance for anybody that’s new to Elementor.

Best wishes,

Ash

Thanks @Ash .

Below are three screenshots (the first two screenshots show gaps between header, title page and the next section; while the third screenshot shows gap between two sections). You can also check all pages through  https://www.eddiebani.com

Thank  you.

Userlevel 2

Hi @Trust_micb,

Thank you for the screenshots and link.

I can that you are using the default Twenty Twenty theme from WordPress which is applying padding to the heading and also the main content.

Might I suggest you install the free Hello Elementor theme, as this will give you a lot more control over your layout.

Best wishes,

Ash

Thank you @Ash .

I have tried it and it worked. Thank you so much.

Userlevel 2

I’m glad that worked for you @Trust_micb. Best of luck with your website.