Solved

Elementor Pro video playlist

• 23 November 2021
  • 7 replies

Hello there Elementor community! This is my first question in forum after using this amazing masterpiece for years.

So basically as title says I would need some minor fixes for video playlist. I already saw a post: 

which is not answered and I would like to know the same thing. The other thing that I would like to know is how is possible to make some padding between list and actual video window inside video playlist?

Thanks in advance for help! :)

icon

Best answer by Asaf Rotstain 23 November 2021, 08:20

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi @Dakz, as for the first issue, I answered inside the post you linked to.
For the second part, you can use this css and tweek it for your needs:

@media (min-width: 767px) {
selector .e-tabs-items-wrapper {
padding-right: 20px;
}
}

*You can use any number/units you want, I added a media query so that the padding will only affect the desktop & tablet views, due to the fact that on mobile the video is on top and you don’t need the padding

Hi @Dakz, as for the first issue, I answered inside the post you linked to.
For the second part, you can use this css and tweek it for your needs:

@media (min-width: 767px) {
selector .e-tabs-items-wrapper {
padding-right: 20px;
}
}

*You can use any number/units you want, I added a media query so that the padding will only affect the desktop & tablet views, due to the fact that on mobile the video is on top and you don’t need the padding

You are literally life saver here. Thanks a lot for you contribution! 

Hey there @Asaf Rotstain will you be kind to help me with this one? 

I have tab under the video playlist with name “additional information” and i would like to know how i can left align that title with list of videos.

And once again thank you for your last help, as you can see on screenshot it works perfectly! :) 

Also one more thing (SORRY IN ADVANCE about all my questions)

On mobile phone there is a quite bit of padding between videos and additional information tab, is there any fix for this? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hey there @Asaf Rotstain will you be kind to help me with this one? 

I have tab under the video playlist with name “additional information” and i would like to know how i can left align that title with list of videos.

And once again thank you for your last help, as you can see on screenshot it works perfectly! :) 

To alter the tab title padding you can use this code:

selector .e-inner-tab-title a {
padding: 0 20px;
}

*change the px value to suit your needs

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Also one more thing (SORRY IN ADVANCE about all my questions)

On mobile phone there is a quite bit of padding between videos and additional information tab, is there any fix for this? 

For the mobile gap you can try this:

@media (max-width: 767px){
selector .e-tabs-wrapper {
height: auto;
}
}

let me know if that worked for you

@Asaf Rotstain i have no words to say besides THANK YOU. I believe that you helped A LOT of people around here with this. Everything is working perfectly!