Question

Best theme and plugin woocommerce site

• 13 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Hi!

I now have elementor pro with elementor Hello theme for speed. However I then need to add the elementor header builder so dont know how much difference it makes. Anyone has tested? 

I have a site with woocommerce. Not so complicated products so dont need to have lots of choices etc. But want to be able to customize checkout, products, shopping page etc. 

What are the best plug in and/or theme to use to build a fast nice looking woocommerce site? My skills in CSS and HTML are very basic so cannot code the site for optimal speed and look. 

Have looked at the jetwoobuilder but since I have to buy before testing I want to know what it can do and if I can change every word in it so I get it in Swedish. You who use it is it good, speedy and can I change all words to my language?

Thank you for your expertize :) Have a great day!

6 replies

Badge +1

I see. Ya, that from woocommerce. I think you can translate string with Loco Translate. 

Ok thank you! I will look that up

I see. Ya, that from woocommerce. I think you can translate string with Loco Translate. 

Badge +1

For language adjustment it seems possible. But I haven't tried it for a discount so can't really say much. For example Sale! badge, we can change text.

Is that same Sale! badge with discount?

It is here I cannot change this now. It is automatically there from woocommerce. Which is one of the reasons I want to find another plugin that I can fully customize also this site. 

For language adjustment it seems possible. But I haven't tried it for a discount so can't really say much. For example Sale! badge, we can change text.

Is that same Sale! badge with discount?

Badge +1

Hi, 

for Woocommerce Theme if I dont need to recreate whole website, for example like Single Product, Archive, etc, I just use Blocksy. That theme complete solution for me I think, you can consider that one.

For plugin, rarely use Woo addon for Elementor. I use Jet Engine for custom something I need like new meta boxes, and more.

Thank you! If you have jet engine you only need that and no other woocommerce plugin? Is is customable for the language? I need everything in Swedish. Now for example I cannot change the word discount inl. to swedish. I did look at the jetwoo that they have since I like to customize all sites. 

Hi, 

for Woocommerce Theme if I dont need to recreate whole website, for example like Single Product, Archive, etc, I just use Blocksy. That theme complete solution for me I think, you can consider that one.

For plugin, rarely use Woo addon for Elementor. I use Jet Engine for custom something I need like new meta boxes, and more.